АльбомАльбом  FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

BRAVO!

Перейти в чат!
20-21.12.2012 R4V3-ON & R4V3-ON-ROCK (ТА)

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Рок-Клуб -> Рокотеки, тусовки и другие мероприятия (Архив 2003-2012)
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
d0c
Создатель Рок-Клуба

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 16, 2012 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: 20-21.12.2012 R4V3-ON & R4V3-ON-ROCK (ТА) Ответить с цитатой

PRIVATE LOCATION " R4V3 ON" TEL AVIV
שביל המפעל 5 בנין 4 קומה 1
22:00
Вход: 10 шек до 12 ночи, 30 шекелей - после 12 ночи

R4V3 ON crew Provides an Unforgettable Two Days of Live Shows, Dj's & Good Vibes.

•With a set of Professional Bands of-Livet Music.
And Masters of Drum and Bass Scene of Israel with an Explosive sets of-Bass Vibrations.

•And of course, we Accompany it with a Huge Sound, Unforgettable Visuals and Operational Lighting works of R4V3 ON crew.

23:00 - BarbieQ
Cover Band: alternative rock of 60's-70's-80's-90's:
CCR, Cream, The WHO, Hendrix, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, The Cure, Talking Heads, Nirvana, Pixies.

Roman Kovgan - guitar, vocal
Tal Karger - Bass, back vocal
Grigory Sosnitsky - Lead Guitar, back vocal
Leon Mor - drums, vocal

Музыканты из групп: Dog's Heart, Cracken, Trump...

00:00 Yudaya GaiJin
Noise Punk Psycho Rock Japanese Underground

Rei Gaijin
Dan Gaijin
Sefi Gaijin
Alone Gaijin
The butlers - Teddy & Winston

http://www.facebook.com/YudayaGaijin

01:00 Ra Djan & FB [ Force ]
Psy Breaks & Messiah for a BREAKBEAT!

Composing, programming: Dmitry 'MasterDX' Shinkarchuk (2000+)
Lyrics, composing: Alexander 'Mifnar Daegor' (2002+)
Guitars, vocals, composing: Michael Gimmervert (2008+)

Dmitry 'MasterDX' Shinkarchuk - основатель проектов Synthetic Dark, Anthem of Despair, Dree My Weird.

Michael Gimmervert - музыкант из группы Gevolt (Yiddish Metal band - www.gevolt.com) и сольного проекта End Is Nothing.

Ra Djan : https://soundcloud.com/ra-djan
Alexander Furman - https://soundcloud.com/11holydrills

drum'n'bass movement:

Miss Gosha

After a few months I got a great chance to become member in the T-Break crew, for a year and a half, and played with the greatest names in the breakbeat scene, Like NAPT and the Freestylers. After T-Break I worked with my friends on a few party lines like the Quickies, but today I focus on being a DJ mostly.
You can find me playing in various events, exhebition openings, clubs, bars and even warehouse raves. That's why you'll never hear me play the same set twice. Here is a list of some of the places I played at: Barzilay club, ZIZI, Shesek, Levontin 7, Perla, Hakelev, Syncopa Haifa, Lima Lima, Weiss, Laika, Milk... and recently in The workshop, Laundry bar and Brown alley in Melbourne.

http://soundcloud.com/missgosha

-☠- MSnake - (Old School Jungle/Scratch Injection) R4V3-ON

-☠- MZ-eevi - (Neurofunk & Darkstep DnB) R4V3-ON

-☠- Met - (Drum & Jungle and Dark Side ) R4V3-ON

and more...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Рок-Клуб -> Рокотеки, тусовки и другие мероприятия (Архив 2003-2012) Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: