АльбомАльбом  FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

BRAVO!

Перейти в чат!
Интервью с "MetalHeart" (группа Splash) (english)

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Рок-Клуб -> Рок в Израиле
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
d0c
Создатель Рок-Клуба

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 01, 2006 6:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Интервью с "MetalHeart" (группа Splash) (english) Ответить с цитатой

At the Metalheart of it all…
=================

MI: OK, Sergey Nemichenitser (look I spelled it right), otherwise known as Metalheart, what exactly do you do here regarding the metal scene?

SN: It’s Sergei

MI: hAAAAAAAA, sorry, but I spelled that last name right, right?

SN: OK. So, we do what we love to do (I’m speaking in the name of my band), and we try to do as best as we can, and want to give our music to anyone who loves metal.

MI: You’re involved in Splash and Burn both?

SN: Yes, we are the big part of Burn studio crew. There are another few bands who are taking part in it. There is a band called Nemesis that is doing their first steps in this scene.

MI: So what exactly is Burn?

SN: Burn got started as a tribute band of Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Led Zeppelin, Rainbow and many others. Now they are working on their own stuff also and keep gigging over all Israel. Most of the members are between the ages of 35-40, and they are known right now as a very professional band. Most of the members played in bands in Russia.

MI: So when you say, Burn Studio, what are you talking about?

SN: We’re talking about a second home where we are getting practice, organizing concerts, spend our time and many other things. That’s the place that many bands did their practice (Dammnation, Loud’n'Clear and many others). And we try to keep rock and metal alive. That’s our purpose.

MI: So what are the names of your bands, specifically?

SN: I’m playing only in Splash, but I take part in other stuff that we do in studio. I help them in Internet promotion, help them to organize concerts.

MI: I heard Splash at the Netanya show last year. You guys are awesome. Who’s in the band?

SN: We are six members. Me as guitarist and writer, Sam Davidov as a drummer, Sergei Dmitrik as a bassist, Lenny K. as a singer, Lida Kornienko is on keyboards, Elnur Aliev as a guitarist. The band started in early 2002, in 2003 I joined the band and we started to progress with our own songs, live gigs and other things.

MI: Your show was really impressive. You guys do technically precise Judas Priest covers.

SN: Since last year we do only our stuff now. There are a lot of powerful songs that we wrote, and very soon we’ll go back to touring all over Israel.

MI: Is that singer still with you or did he have to stop to go into the army? I heard because he was so young he would need to leave the band and go into the army. He was really good.

SN: Our singer left to Stela Maris, and now we have a new one that, I think, is better than the first one. We are working with him right now on our songs. His voice is very close to Dio’s voice.

MI: What’s Stela Maris?

SN: Stela Maris is a very old band here. They are playing hard rock a lot of time.

MI: And wow, you found a new singer already. Could you find one who can do Annihilator covers? Igor from Stone of Tears (along with Gidi Shvartz from Azamoth, Yoni Harold and Gil Pollak) is doing an amazing cover act now and they need a singer …Anyway, I heard your demo “Break Defense.” It definitely showed Judas Priest influence. What other bands are you influenced by?

SN: Other influences: Black Sabbath, Primal Fear, Deep Purple, Helloween, Rage, and many others. We have a new song with the new singer.

MI: Is he Russian too?

SN: Yes, but he came to Israel when he was very very young. 3 years old.

MI: How do you think the Russian metal scene mixes with the general Israeli scene?

SN: It’s a very complicated question. But I’ll try.

MI: I got time, baby.

SN: It’s mixed good from one side and not good from the other side. There are a few musicians who came from Russia that mixed well in this scene and a few bands. I can mention Daniel from Arafel, Evgeni Berger, Lev (ex Loud’n'Clear, Dammnation, Masteriff) for example who mixed well in this scene, in my opinion. There are some more Israeli bands that have Russian members. And there are a lot of bands, Russians who play in English, that have played and have had concerts for years but they aren’t known in the scene. But in the last years the situation has gotten better. There are a lot of bands that start to play with Israeli bands. There are a lot of people who are talking about Russian stigma, but I think that this is not the reason why the Russian bands aren’t known here.

MI: So what do you think the reason is?

SN: There are a lot of reasons. I can’t mention all of them cause there are some reasons that I’m still not sure about but the main reason for my opinion is that not all Russian bands have good connections (kombinot) as Israeli bands that may promote them. Mainly, I think it’s wrong to separate between Israeli bands and Russian bands. We are all Israelis and do one thing - play metal. A lot of bands support our band and I think we are not so different from other Israeli bands. We played concerts all over Israel and I hope that will be better.

MI: What kind of crowds did you draw?

SN: Aaaaaa………………..it depends, I’m talking about concerts with 50 and there were concerts with 400. It depends.

MI: Being as you’re not Jewish, do you ever feel that that has affected you in the scene at all?

SN: Not at all. I was in army here, I was “kravi”(combat) and I wanted to do this. I’m living here. I’m paying taxes . I have a lot of friends who are Israelis and don’t speak Russian at all. And I feel like an Israeli. There are a few people who know that I’m not Jewish as written in “halacha” but it doesn’t bother me at all, and it doesn’t bother me to play metal as loud as I can!!

MI: What is www.rock-club.org all about?

SN: Rock Club is the webclub that unites almost all Russian bands in Israel who play in all languages and all styles! There is a lot of information there about the bands, gigs (Israeli also) and many other things. In this club we try also to promote somehow the bands and organize concerts. The administrator and the “head” of this project is Mark Ignatovski who built this webclub by his own hands and maintains this club until this day!

MI: Is there anything else you want everyone reading to know?

SN: Very soon, Splash will be back with a lot of live gigs and new songs. You can visit the SPLASH Band Forum (Hebrew) at http://11634.hydepark.co.il . You can hear our songs in the forum. And very soon we’ll finish our website. Stay metal!!

---------------------------------------
Источник
http://www.metalisrael.com/?p=47
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов Рок-Клуб -> Рок в Израиле Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: